Days 19-22 : Running, Life and failure.

Day 19 was a bike - commute day. Piece of cake.

Day 20 was somewhat of a breeze. Went for a run at lunchtime, easily completed all 3 circles.

Day 21 just kind of happened - it was a Saturday, in which I took my son to an abandoned golf course so he could knock some balls around (the kid is currently golf obsessed - which could be a lot worse I guess, but any chance he gets, he's playing), followed by helping a mate decorate his house, followed by cinema, followed by playing football with some kids, so that quite happily racked up all 3 circles.

Day 22 was a family visit, which is where completing the circles becomes tough, and it's always been the thing that I've had to work round. What helped was there was a garden with some football going on again, and actually if I'd have got involved with that sooner, I may well have hit the target; Upon returning home, Lu and I cleared the place up, watched the tour, and by then, lethargy won the day I'm sorry to say. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 : Hot mag session

Day 11 : Commute by Bike

Day 18 - Weights to finish