Days 16/17 - Disaster Strikes!

Disaster Strikes : I spent most of Monday afternoon at work feeling pretty ropey. Even though I'd camped far away enough from the festivities at Morgan-stock to warrant going to bed at the same time as Jack (10pm... impressive for him in how late it was, impressive for me in how early it was) which meant I walked away pretty unscathed, I still felt awful on Monday, and must have gone down with the same bug that had prevented Daisy from going.

Got home from work at about 6:30, conked out for 3 hours, got up, spent an hour hanging out with Lu, then went back to bed.

Tuesday, I was on the mend, but still pretty tired, so didn't make it that day either. I'm optimistic for Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 : Hot mag session

Day 11 : Commute by Bike

Day 18 - Weights to finish