Days 13 - 15 : MorganStock

Day 13 : Finished with another "felt a lot harder than I expected" weights session. Good to have done though, and gives the legs a rest, and gets the torso going nicely.

Had another day's failure, but not by as much as I'd have expected. My battery died at Morganstock (another social event involving fields, beer and kids running free - range ) which made me realise I can't just expect to hit the target, even on a weekend. I've got to make sure I'm making time in the day to do stuff, or at least make a concerted effort as often as I can to drip-feed the points. 

That said, last night (day 15) I went out for a quick 10 mile bike, which got me in nicely. Another "wouldn't have done it otherwise" workout, so got to be grateful for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 : Hot mag session

Day 11 : Commute by Bike

Day 18 - Weights to finish